Garden Café by Kravitz @ Mill Creek
Kravitz Deli was established in 1939 by founder Rose Kravitz on the Northside of Youngstown, Ohio. Post-Depression, In 1970, with the population shifting towards suburban living, they relocated to the current location (3135 Belmont Ave. Liberty, Ohio) to better suit the needs of their customers . It was here that the business evolved into a restaurant and bakery. Now run by Rose's son, Jack, Kravitz Deli is the oldest deli in the Youngstown area offering Jewish, Mediterranean, and Vegetarian dishes.